Park Plymouth, MA Permit System
Buymypermit.com allows existing resident Premium/Limited and Senior Premium/Limited permit holder(s)to renew a Park Plymouth permit over a secure website.
Once payments are processed through BuyMyPermit.com, Park Plymouth will receive your application. Verification will be checked and the permit will then be mailed to you at the address confirmed online.
Please note that there is a processing fee of $3.50 for each permit renewed through BuyMyPermit.com. You will need to attach a copy of your registration and driver's license to renew your permit online.
- There are no full or partial refunds on permit purchases.
- There is a $10.00 reissuance fee for a lost, damaged, or stolen permit, for the first replacement and full price thereafter.
- To prevent being charged a replacement fee, affix your parking permit immediately, to the inside upper right hand corner of the passenger door window.
- Permits are not interchangeable between vehicles.
- Please pay attention to where you are allowed to park, as permits are only good for their designated areas. A ticket will be issued if the vehicle is parked outside of the permitted area without paying the hourly rate, as well as the posted hourly time limits.
- If the vehicle is stolen or has a change in ownership, you must provide us with documentation so we can void the old permit and reissue a new one.
- If the vehicle is scheduled for repairs, please provide us with the registration or rental paper work so we can issue a temporary permit at no charge.
- You must remove any and all prior years from the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
BuyMyPermit.com is wholly owned by Parking Ticket Payment, LLC. which is an entity separate from the permit issuing entity. Parking Ticket Payment, LLC. is not affiliated with the permit issuing entity other than to provide the BuyMyPermit.com service as a means to renew parking permits online.
Any technical issues regarding the use of BuyMyPermit.com should be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Any permit related questions should be directed to the permit issuing entity.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you will be charged a processing fee $3.50. The processing fee will be included in the amount charged to your credit card. You also acknowledge that Parking Ticket Payment, LLC. is not responsible for any transactions initiated by you, the user, through the BuyMyPermit.com web site.